Monday, March 3, 2008

rockin' into spring!



Well, I got a little something for the baby in Tucson!
She is in love! His name is Hero!
She's got her hat, and pink boots and a diaper, and she's ready to go!
We were going to put it outside, being that it is so nice out already, but she had a fit, she didn't want her new best buddy out side, so for right now Hero is the favorite place to watch TV, and the world in general go by.....
Yippie-Tie-Yeah!

And on the sock front, I've got one of Brendan's done, and found a dropped stitch in the heel somehow on the second...drat... that is what I get for trying to knit when tired.....
dangerous I tell you.....

1 comment:

KatieGirl said...

Watch the springs on her lil fingers. She sure is cute. If the world works properly she will get to spend Easter with Demmie. We are coming out for a few days at the end of the month. We'll be a couple of days late for Greggs Bday, but what can you do we don't make the schedule at school or there would be nine more weeks of summer at least.