I have been lucky enough to spend the last few weeks out of the searing heat of Phoenix, in the cool sweet pines just south of Flagstaff. I took alot of pictures, got some knitting done and spent lots of hours entertaining the grand kids....
We went Geocaching (http://www.geocaching.com/) with the kids, we took two of them to the Highland games (http://www.nachs.info/) and let them run around crazy in the woods....
All in all we had a great time......
Fort building 101
Taking a break
See, I'm having fun!
Twilight reading marathon and sleeping on the deck......
Face painting at the Highland Games......
Sorren likes Alex Beaton.... she know lots of his songs... Nana sings them to her.....
Not too sure of the Wicked Tinkers.... they are really wild and loud... but she likes them!
Grandpa's favorite part... Belly Dancers!
Baby Belly Dancer!
Garbage Bag Swiming????? I don't get it, but they had fun and played for HOURS!!!!!!!
My best freind Linda and the giant thistle!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Soren looks a lot like my Kaia will in a couple of years LOL.
And we love the Wicked Tinkers here!
Post a Comment